SJW is a brand of high quality neoprene wetsuits, with unique and retro designs that are
made for every man and woman who no longer want to believe that "water sports"
should be synonymous with "black or fluo".
“The way we dress is a way we have to express ourselves as individuals" - This philosophy is the basis that the Saint-Jacques Wetsuits concept was imagined and created on in 2016: to bring other alternatives to the completely standardized and sanitized market of today’s neoprene wetsuits.
How? By offering new designs, choices, cuts, colours, models, shapes…
Between passion and pleasure, comfort and elegance, performance and versatility… This French brand of striped neoprene wetsuits, brings together all lovers of water, and the exchanging of knowledge between amateurs and pros, eager for more freedom in choosing what you can or what you want to wear in the water!
In these following few lines, we present the commitments that drive Saint Jacques Wetsuits everyday . Big values of high-quality and aesthetics we can see in the finishes of each product, and an open-minded spirit, which is also worn and represented every day by all aquaman and aquawomen who, convinced by this same philosophy, prefer to ‘take the plunge’ or just live in Saint-Jacques.
• THE ICONIC STYLE - UNIQUE AND TIMELESS
It is this in-depth
aesthetic work combined with this constant desire for elegance which can be
found even in the smallest details of the products,
that shows the character and identity of
the shell’s brand.
"to offer high technical and quality wetsuits whilst creating elegant designs, which follow the codes of the great classics of French fashion".
Taking inspiration from the classics of French fashion is the very essence / origin of SJW since day one, and it is what guides the team at all times in their decisions, both during the creation of the products and during the development of the collections, from their French studio.
From the revisited sailor shirt to the iconic polo shirt available in multiple colours, not forgetting the more feminine cuts, with skirted neoprene suits inspired by tennis outfits, for those / girls who are bored of surfing in thongs.
Saint-Jacques is reappropriating the must have of “prêt à porter” and transforming it into "wet à porter " , and this is the spirit we can find or discover through the different existing ranges of the brand Saint Jacques.
• THE VERSATILITY OF A BRAND - DESIGNED FOR ALL DISCIPLINESIt is through this fundamental point for the brand that we can feel the real expertise of Walter and Stan, the founders of Saint-Jacques’ who, knowing well the constraints of (all) water sports, absolutely wanted to create a variety of products, capable of meeting the desires and needs of all.
Simply starting from the principle that if we can adapt to what nature offers us by choosing which board to ride (and which activity to do) ... then our wetsuits should also be able to adapt to us, and to our preferences too.
At Saint-Jacques, it’s possible to find (almost) everything, for everyone; men , women , warm or very warm materials, short, long, tops, bottoms, integrals, lighter materials or even new cuts for surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, stand up paddle, wakeboarding, sailing ...
• THE HIGH QUALITY - TO MAKE ELEGANCE AND PERFORMANCE RHYMEToday with the evolution of techniques and manufacturing processes, the "it's too good to be serious or too technical to be elegant" theory (that we have all heard or thought) is no longer relevant! Saint-Jacques is a brand run by enthusiasts aimed at enthusiasts, of all levels. And the constant search for new technical prowess is and will always be a serious priority.
Combining excellent quality with high-end materials and irresistible designs - this is the challenge that the SJW team takes up on a daily basis , it is a point of honour to work in this direction: to have high levels of requirement and attention both to the appearance of the clothes created and to their technical capacities.
• THE EXCLUSIVITY OF SJW - THE BRAND WITH BIG IDEASWhether you are simply curious, or extremely knowledgeable, it is difficult to remain indifferent to the brand-new and exclusive creations of the shell brand .
Embroidering your logo on neoprene wetsuit to offer quality finishes to the products? Reinventing the bottom of full wetsuits with an "ankle pull-on" finish , taking inspiration from classic sports jogging bottoms, to always offer optimal comfort, even in neoprene? Refined, original ideas never seen on the market...did not scare the SJW teams.
These are details, perhaps, but ones which prove once again the audacity and identity of the French start-up - the inventor and creator of "wet à porter".
• THE PROXIMITY - OF A COMPANY ON A HUMAN SCALE
You just need to follow the brand on social media, or ask them a simple question, to quickly
understand that at SJW customers will never be just numbers but always human beings.
Saint-Jacques is a human company that wishes to keep this factor at the heart of each of its
approaches and actions, as much as in the construction as in the life of the company.
"Sharing, and discussing with you everyday is precious and essential to us. Keeping and maintaining the privileged relationship that we have with you is vital in our eyes. We know that us being here today is, in part, because of you , thanks to all your feedback on our products, to your messages, your continued presence and support over the years ... "
• A COMMON PASSION - AS A DRIVING FORCE FOR THE FRENCH START-UPThe real starting point of the Saint-Jacques adventure was passion for water sports and entrepreneurship. This gave birth to the brand and can be found in the hearts of the personal lives of the founders, it also continues to grow and evolve within the company today.
This passion is the essential element that drives the SJW team on a daily basis; to continue, to create, to dream, to surpass itself, to innovate, to move forward and to go further. It motivates at all times , (in the right ways...as well as in the less good)
It is also this passion that we can see through each of the finishes (and stripes) of the neoprene wetsuits, behind the hours of work for each project and that we can feel in the choices of photos selected and shared. It is in the attention to the smallest details, by the quality and performance of the materials used, through innovative cuts and elegant designs from a brand still full of ambitions and ideas for the future!